Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Neiman Marcus Beauty Event

For all you Houstonians, I wanted to fill you in that there is a soiree (with cocktails and a swag bag of goodies for the first 250 people!) in Houston at Neiman Marcus in the Galleria tonight from 6-8 p.m.  Several Houston bloggers will be there and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone- thanks to Sam from The Peak of Tres Chic for filling us in on the event.  I've had lots of fun meeting other bloggers- it's exciting to get out from behind the computer, get dressed up, and mingle in person!  I hope you can make it!







In other news, The Voice is back on t.v.!  Do y'all watch?  Did you see that country girl turn down Adam?!?! He was practically begging for her- unbelievable! 









Bryan Keith was definitely one of my favorites- he sang Bruno Mars "It Will Rain" and Adam got him! 










* * * * *