Thursday, September 20, 2012

Instagram

Yep, I've been bitten by the Instagram bug!  Have you?  I've had an account for a long time, but wasn't using it until Cassie (Hi Sugarplum) recently prompted me to join in on the fun.  I must say, I'm quite addicted and love it in a different way than Pinterest because you can see glimpses of your friends' daily lives.  It's a small (fun) way to stay connected across the miles.



Instagram not only allows you to edit your photos with really cool effects, but you can also write captions and your friends can comment.  Yeah, pretty fun if you have some time on your hands. :)




I'm @honeywerehome if you're interested in following along.   








Left to Right // Top to Bottom





1.  Cassie and me one year ago


2.  Carnations in a mason jar in my kitchen 


3.  Too hot for anything but ice cream


4.  Birthday gift for my BFF


5.  L O V E


6.  Me & James


7.  James' monthly haircut with his hottie haircutter, Andi 


8.  Paint swatch for kitchen cabinets


9.  My new toys





*  *  *  *  *