This year, our Thanksgiving table was inspired by all the luxurious shiny gold I'm seeing and loving these days in fashion and home decor. The place card for the table (a spray painted pear and computer-crafted label) sparked the idea.
I'm particularly fond of white flowers and paired them with white candles. Those gold vases were only $5 at Homegoods!
I incorporated black satin ribbon, lace, and feathers into this years' table.
For a bit of fun, I added these two turkeys that I found at Pottery Barn Kids.
- Tablecloth and small votive holders- Target
- Runner, charger, black plates- Z Gallerie
- Chevron plates and cups- Mikasa
- Gold silverware- Overstock.com
- Glass candleholders, ribbon and feathers (and lamps)- Hobby Lobby
- Gold vases- Home Goods
- Large gold bowl- TJ Maxx
- Turkeys- Pottery Barn Kids
You can visit The Lettered Cottage for more Fall Tablescape Ideas.