Sunday, November 6, 2011

Black & Gold Thanksgiving Table

Hi there!  Did you enjoy that extra hour in your day as much as I did?  Sunday felt like it was never going to end, which is a good thing:)  Over the weekend, I experimented with a Thanksgiving tablescape in a black and gold color palette.





The runner, gold charger plate and black plate with gold trim are from Z Gallerie.  The chevron plate is Mikasa.






I printed "Give Thanks" on my computer in "Zapfino" font on gold vellum paper and tied it to the pear stem with a sheer ribbon.  


The decorative pears were glammed up with some metallic gold spray paint.




I also found a big gold bowl at TJ Maxx for $17 and filled it with apples and pumpkins.




I'm still working on the finishing touches, but it's coming together!  Are y'all looking forward to Thanksgiving too?