Thursday, November 10, 2011

DIY Tray Makeover

First of all, I have to tell you that you guys ROCK!  I so appreciate all the great sources for chandeliers- I looked at every one you suggested and have lots of new ideas.  The Horchow sale ends tomorrow, but I'm not ready to make a purchase yet, so we'll see . . . Thank you so much for your helpful feedback!  Here's a hug for ya!






via
**********


We have this giant (26" x 18"), sturdy tray that I picked up at Target over a year ago that continues to get tons of use in our house.  Throughout it's lifetime at our home, I've lined it (and covered it with hard clear plastic that I had cut at Hobby Lobby- thanks to my friend Lauren's suggestion), using:















I picked up this paper at Paper Source, along with the two below.  I'm thinking of wrapping books for our bookshelf with them or creating some type of wall art.  I totally restrained myself by just buying three- they have so many colors and patterns to choose from.   The red, pink and gold paper reminds me of my friend Chassity's blog (Look Linger Love)




If you've never been inside a Paper Source, here's a peek from their website.  They are open in several states, but not all.




I can lose myself for hours in a paper store or bookstore!