Monday, November 14, 2011

Displaying Kid Art

Happy Monday y'all!  It was a busy weekend at casa HWH, starting and finishing some projects, thinking about what I'm contributing to the Thanksgiving meal, beginning to make my holiday lists (which I'll share with you soon) and pulling out the (yikes!) Christmas decor from the attic.  Man am I glad I packed it away so neatly last year:)  Now I can easily see what I have and what I need for this year.



*********


One of the things I did this weekend was to create a little art wall in our mudroom.  Our little guy (19 months old) has been bringing home lots of art projects lately so we wanted a special place to display them.  We have a perfect spot in this high-traffic space.





The cork board was found at Target in a 4-pack for about $5.  I affixed them to the wall with Command adhesive strips.  I will probably add 4 more to the adjacent wall.















James makes lots of art at home too.  (p.s. does that look like your hubby too?  Glued to the t.v. during football season?)












Ahhhh!!!  You should've seen the look on his face when I showed him in the mirror what he had done.  












*********