Tuesday, February 26, 2013

DIY Faux Capiz Shell Pendant

Thank you SO much for your thoughts about when to transition out of the crib.  I do consider each comment and appreciate that you take the time to write.  As a "newer mom" I'm thankful for the wise words of the women who have more experience on their side.  I must admit, I'm leaning toward the car bed because I just love to see the JOY it would give my son each day.  But, no firm decisions have been made, so we'll see . . .



Today, I'm thrilled to share an amazing DIY creation by my friend, Jennifer of The Chronicles of Home.  Look what she made- by hand!!  This gorgeous faux capiz shell pendant, inspired by the one from West Elm.









Doesn't it look sweet in her daughter's room?










For the full tutorial and to see what she made those "shells" out of, head on over to her BLOG














I've gotten to know Jennifer over the last few months as she is a contributing food writer on my health and fitness blog, Honey We're Healthy.  She not only rocks the DIY home decor projects, but is an awesome cook and photographer.  If you visit her blog, please tell her I said hi:) 





* * * * *