Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Upholstered Headboard

We'll be having some house guests with us for awhile, and wanted to make them comfortable in our home so we decided to put a king-sized bed in our guest room, as opposed to the uncomfortable old queen bed that's in there now.  Getting a king-sized mattress also called for a new king-sized headboard, so we decided to move our current headboard/footboard into the guest room and get a new one for our master bedroom.  You might recall the styles I had been looking at last year.



I ended up purchasing one through Overstock.com, and it probably won't arrive for a few weeks.  It got great reviews, so I'm really hoping it's nice!





It's the Aisling Cream Fabric King Platform Bed.  I like the nailhead trim detailing and the fact that it's not just the headboard.  


Our current bed (from Z Gallerie) will be heading to the guest room.




I've got lots I'd like to do to transform our bedroom, I'll be sure to show you when the bed arrives!