Monday, January 23, 2012

Bedding- Help!

As you know, after having my eye on an upholstered headboard for our master bedroom, we finally bit the bullet and ordered the Aisling Cream Fabric King Bed from Overstock.  We are still waiting for it to arrive.





In anticipation of the bed's arrival, I've been looking for new bedding to dress her in.  Our current bedding is just plain white sheets with an aqua blanket.  I'd like to keep the pale color, but add some pretty pattern to make it more interesting.



I really like this muted pastel bedding from Restoration Hardware. But it might be too muted.







It looks very similar or the same as Emily's bed from A Well Dressed Home.  I like how she accessorized the bed with the grey zebra pillows from West Elm.




But I also like the Dwell Studio Batavia Dove Duvet Set.  It's more modern and funky, but still soothing.





It also comes in a buttery yellow, which I always think is pretty.  It looks great with the patterned sheets.




The paisley Pottery Barn bedding nice too.






Neiman Marcus has bed linens on sale right now.  I like the Legacy "Ellington" but I'd have to pair it with something that's not geometric to soften it.





The Ikat is so awesome and also comes in light blue.






I fell in love with this Annette Tatum bedding, but I haven't seen it in a king size.  The pinks, oranges and purples are fun but not overpowering.  I tend to lean toward grey, pale blue or aqua, but this color palette is so refreshing. 


A more affordable, but less colorful Target option is below.


Which one do you like best?  Our walls are light grey and the new bed is cream fabric.  Have you seen any others you like that I missed?  I'm torn but might be leaning toward the Ikat or Dwell Studio with patterned sheets??