Friday, August 23, 2013

Popular Pins


Happy Friday to you!  Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?  I get to finally get a desperately needed haircut and we have a cute kiddo birthday to attend.  And that's it!  I'm cherishing weekends like this that aren't jam packed with errands and activities where it's go, go, go.  I'm trying to slow down and keep visiting with my parents and cook and exercise more. I'm talking about my current cardio routine on Honey We're Healthy today if you want to check it out.  I know there will be weekends in the future that are crazy busy and when that time comes, I'll have to embrace it and go with it, but for this weekend, it's time to chill.








If you're looking for some weekend reading, you can check out these super popular pins I've pinned on my Pinterest boards lately.  And for you bloggers, I also wrote a post about growing your blog with Pinterest that you can read HERE.






Vintage Postcard Calendar Journal via Design Sponge - 88 repins


(A daily calendar that can be reused each year and gets better the longer you use it.  Each day you write the year and something that happened that day like, "James started PK3 today".  How cool to look back over the years.)










Makeup Tricks to Make Your Eyes Look Bigger via MaskCara- 124 repins


(Cara's blog is a favorite of mine- she offers lots of detailed makeup/beauty tutorials that are easy to follow.)







The Weekend Organizer, Creating Personal Reference Files via Fabulously Organized Home- 175 repins


(I think most of us crave to be so organized. She writes a detailed post every Thursday about an organization project that you can tackle in a weekend.  Might be a new blog you want to follow- I am! *p.s. I've been in touch with Leah and she let me in that her site will be moving soon to www.simplyfabulousliving.com.  Be sure to bookmark it for when it goes live!










Making Life Easier via Almost Bunnies- 136 repins


(I love how she styled her Ikea Expedit bookshelf with muted tones and lots of organizational goodness.)













Marinated Greek Chicken via RecipeFavorite.com - 149 repins


(Because we all could use a new, easy chicken recipe.)










Kitchen Tool Storage via 6th Street Design School featuring Lemonade Makin' Mama- 90 repins


(Simply beautiful kitchen organization.)










Addressing Your Christmas Cards via Big Flourish- 97 repins


(Is it too early to think about Christmas?! Of course you could use this cute way of addressing cards year round with different postage.)














(Amen.)










Have a great weekend friends!





* * * * *