Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Top April Posts and Thank You!

It happens every year, the new year begins and before you know it, April has come and gone and we're in May, looking forward to summer!  Where does the time go?!  Having been blogging since June 2010, I realize my 2nd year anniversary is almost here!  Really?!



If you missed some posts in April, here's a round up of what I was up to.  I like looking back and seeing what's been accomplished- makes me feel good.  Several areas of our home got some love, including the mudroom, under the staircase, kitchen, entryway, and the guest room.  You can click on the pictures below to read more about each project.





































* * * * * *


In April, I was also shown some love by two amazing bloggers that I have much respect for.  














And after linking up our kitchen with Sarah, Thrifty Decor Chick, at her monthly before & after party, she kindly called our kitchen "beautiful"- so nice!  Did you know I got to meet Sarah?  At Blissdom in January 2011.  She's just like you'd imagine from reading her blog- humble, down-to-earth, and kind.