Friday, May 11, 2012

More Rugs in Cool Patterns and Colors

Two of my posts this week focused on rugs, and now I'm here with a third post on the same topic.  I found these awesome rugs recently and just wanted to share with you in case you're in the market.



Ballard Designs has a great collection out right now.  I've often admired their merchandise, but have never actually ordered anything from them, have you?



First up is the Saybrook Indoor/Outdoor rug in four different colorways.  I'm partial to the yellow/black and the beige/aqua.  A 2'4 x 6'7 foot runner is only $55.









                  





I think their Merletto Rug is really fun, in that vibrant green shade I've been adoring lately.










Their Chevron Stripe Indoor/Outdoor rug also comes in four colors and is made of sisal.















Pottery Barn also has a chevron rug for sale, the Hayden Zig Zag in porcelain blue or black, made of hand tufted wool.



















And finally, Grandin Road has these fun zebra print, animal-shaped rugs in pear, vineyard, gray or lemon.   























These rugs kinda remind me of the one is Kendall's nursery (although she's getting a big girl room soon!)













Have a GREAT weekend!  





And a special Mother's Day to all women, mothers, mothers-to-be, mothers-at-heart, and mothers-in-law.  Hope your day is full of love.