Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Guest Bath Update

Our guest/half bath downstairs has been sadly lacking any decor and despite the pretty marble countertop and copper sink, looked really blah.  I recently received my metallic gold "LOVE" print by Made By Girl and thought, "why not add it to this room?"  I had originally intended the print for my closet or office or our entryway- and it may move in the future- but for now, the bathroom it is!  :)





And since it's Christmastime, I added a mimi Christmas tree with gold-flecked branches (Hobby Lobby) and a vase full of ornaments.  




In the future, I'd really like to wallpaper this room in a bold, graphic print, but that's for another day!


*******


p.s. Our Christmas Cheer Holiday Blogosphere Party wraps up tomorrow with Michaela (Michaela Noelle Designs) featuring Christmas Home Decor.  Looking forward to getting a peek into your holiday home!