Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Amanda Carol Interiors

Several months ago I met a local blogger, Amanda, when I hosted a blogger get together in our city.  Amanda attended the luncheon and we've kept in touch since and gotten to know each other better.  Her blog is a daily read for me and I just love her work and photographs.  She is so down-to-earth and a complete sweetheart.





Here we are last summer with Kristen (Fit 2 Feel Better)


After growing up with a love for interior design, Amanda is finally realizing her dream and has become an interior designer working with local and online clients.  I want to help spread the word about her incredible talent.  If you are looking for a designer to work with, I really encourage you to check out her blog and portfolio and get in touch with her!



Her home tour alone will inspire you.  Or have you seen her Christmas decor?  Simply stunning!







I wanted to share a few of Amanda's design boards with you.  Which one do you like best?





A sophisticated sitting room that is both masculine and feminine.  






A rustic-chic master bedroom.






A Restoration Hardware inspired dining room:






Bachelors Apartment in the City: