Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Pretty Paper Things

After I published my post yesterday, I couldn't believe I forgot to add the funniest thing about my wonderful and loving Grandma -- She is crazy for those 50 Shades of Gray books! She's been on me to read them for months, but I still haven't gotten around to it.  I know lots of people are fans- I just didn't know my Grandma was one of them!



I've been busy doing other things, like going crazy buying washi tape and starting a blog calendar.  These are the things that make my inner 12-year-old girl all giddy.  Brightly colored markers . . .









sharpened colored pencils . . . 










pretty notebooks . . .










with equally pretty pages.










And this Jonathan Adler agenda.  It's so whimsical and fun.  June says, "Liberate your inner hippie"













washi tape + planner = a delightful way to schedule blog posts.










Too bad I'm already behind:) 








But the process makes me happy.









Looking forward to Haven!  And Cassie coming my way!  Not jury duty.









Do you stop for way too long in the paper section of your Target store too? 









Good to know I'm not alone. 









Thank you all for reading my blog.  It makes me immeasurably happy.





P.S. A big CONGRATULATIONS goes out to my friend Emily who won the Pottery Barn Kids/PBS Kids Book Nook challenge!  Her nook was super cute and creative- check it out HERE