Monday, April 22, 2013

HomeGoods Blogger Party

We had a great time at the HomeGoods Blogger Access Party on Saturday morning.  The store associates were so friendly and put out a wonderful spread of breakfast pastries, fruit, and drinks for us to enjoy before we shopped.  The store generously gave away five $50 gift certificates and also $10 gift certificates to everyone who came.  THANK YOU HomeGoods and to all the beautiful ladies who attended!



Here are a couple items that came home with me on Saturday:  This global/geometric dark gray and white flat weave rug.  It was a steal at $49.99 for a 5x7.  They had several sizes and lots of different patterns and colors.









Since I moved the cowhide rug back downstairs to the living room, this new rug is perfect for my office. 









And I got a huge bottle of hand soap in a fun, striped bottle for $3.99.  I like how it goes with our kitchen rugs.  
















Then, on Sunday, I visited the HomeGoods by my house and fell in love with these Drexel Heritage lamps.  They were only $80 each and so vibrant.  They really "wake up" the dining room.  















I adore the lucite base.










Have you been to HomeGoods lately?  What's your favorite thing you've found there?