Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Target Holiday Accessories in the Bathroom

I'm continuing to add small touches of Christmas decor throughout our home and I have to thank Target for sending some Threshold decor pieces that I added to our master bathroom.  They are a festive addition and super cute.   Below is their red and white plush hand towel and the cable knit soap dispenser and cup.  Adore!













To add more flair, I put fresh cut tree branches and faux red berries into a mercury glass vase tied with a  bright satin red ribbon.  

















On my husband's side, we have the Target snowflake hand towel and cable knit tray.  









On top of the cable knit tray is a tiny faux boxwood brightened up with a red bow. 










And in the living room, I'm crazy about these Target quatrefoil candles in red and green.  I've been burning them nightly- so cozy!










* * * * *