Friday, October 19, 2012

Office Paint Help (Gray or White?)







I mentioned last week that I was planning to paint my office gray and I just hired a painter! This room has three doors and a window, and frankly, I'm not in the mood to paint it myself.  So, for $100, I'll save myself all the taping (there's 3 doors and a window) and let a professional handle it.  





But, I need your help picking a paint color, and quickly, since the painter will be here on Saturday!  









What color should I go with?  I'm torn between Gray and White.



Originally, I was thinking a light or medium gray, something similar, maybe a little darker than our bedroom (Sherwin Williams Essential Gray). 









Because I love Erika's office.







via

And this office designed by Jenny Wolf.


But then, I'm also really smitten with a soft white wall. 







via










What do you think- gray or white?  Do you have any paint color name/brand suggestions? 





Would it be terrible to go with white, and if I don't love it, then do gray?? 





I'll be sure to share the results with you soon!





Have a great weekend!