Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Organized Bathroom Drawers

Over the weekend, I spent some time (only took about an hour) organizing my bathroom drawers. They were what I call "semi-organized" before, with similar things grouped together, but I needed to throw some old things out and group them better.  I use my favorite "Linus" clear drawer dividers from The Container Store.



The top "go-to" drawer needed the most help.  Things were just thrown in there and the makeup I never use was stored there too.





It was great to go go through my nail polish and get rid of the old, icky ones and see what colors I have.





After organizing everything, I had a whole extra drawer free, so now nail stuff gets to be by itself.
The hair clips and and bands have been relocated to a new drawer.




How many hair brushes and curling irons does one person need?  I put the ones I use most in one drawer and the others in the drawer below.




James loves to pull the curlers out of the bottom drawer and play with them while I get ready in the morning.




It's so nice to open my nice, newly organized drawers!!  Been organizing anything lately at your house?!