Monday, June 11, 2012

Joss & Main (My Curator Collection Going Live June 14)

Are you familiar with Joss & Main, the online site that sells fabulous name brand merchandise for your home and lifestyle at prices well below retail, we're talking 70% off?  Everyday, they offer new sales that last for a limited time.  For example, right now the following sales are happening:




















I check out their sales every day and often find items I'd love to have.  In fact, I just ordered this cart last week!










You need to be a member to shop the site, but it's FREE to join, you just need an invite, which I've included for you HERE




I was recently given the very cool opportunity to curate a collection for one of their sales (seriously, pinch me!), which will go live on Thursday, June 14, 2012.  I was careful to chose items that I had in my own home or would love to have in the future.  I hope you'll check out the sale and order some new goodies for your home:)  Feel free to spread the word as the sale doesn't last long.



Joss & Main also has an online magazine, Plume, chock full of great decorating and design ideas.  I recently talked to one of the editors, Donna Garlough, about how I like to keep things organized in my home office.  You can read the article here.














See you at the Joss & Main sale on Thursday!